Access is a short film featuring Cory Joseph. It shows a day in the life of a technology user who is visually impaired. You can watch the film on YouTube or Vimeo, embedded below, or using the alternate methods below the embedded video. All versions include Audio Description as part of the main soundtrack. Closed Captions are also present, in U.S. English.
Alternate Versions of Access
- Watch on YouTube or Vimeo
- Download MP4 video (353 MB MP4, 720p resolution)
- Download Closed Captions (33 KB WebVTT)
- Download descriptive transcript (19 KB Word DOCX)
- Download MP3 audio (23 MB MP3)
(Note: If you need another alternate format, please contact us and we’ll add it! We’d also love to have translations of the Closed Captions and descriptive transcript.)